My loss my grief.

Independent view of my loss grief and encouragement to those grieving.

Hi my good reader thank you for taking the time to stop by, now I want to share
my mind on grief and loss based on my experience .Grief is word that has a
strong impact, personally hearing the word grief is more hurtful to me than
someone swearing me. You can have the written definition but one can only
define grief ones you’ve gone through it .To someone that has not yet
experienced grief it is just another vocab, another word spoken in the English
language but to me and you if you have experienced loss and grief is a word that
comes like a truck load that is loaded with memories of your loved one and it
passes in front of you and goes. It’s a word that has emotions hooked to it like a
fish to a fishing line. It pains me too here the word grief and loss. I never really
understood that the phrase words hurt more than actions until, I experienced
loss. Unfortunately for me, these words were “grief and loss”. Counsellors tell
you, therapist that you pay big money for sessions tell you that it is a process
that one has to go through and yes they outline all the steps. But I would like to
believe that grief and loss, if only explained by a survivor or someone who has
experienced it is worth it. Someone who is going through or has experienced
loss and grief understand you and me more. They say hurt people hurt people I
like to use the same principle here that that idea is same. People who
experienced grief and loss are more qualified to encourage and support one who
is grieving because there is a sense of belonging and identity that exist within
us. They say that the scar will heal or the wound will heal I like to say that for
me I don’t like the scar to be healed but to remain, what I’m saying is that yes I
have lost my loved one but the scar will remain so I it will always be on me and
with me forever, yes the wound will heal but the scar will live forever.

Comments